Bilingual Customer Service / Sales (Korean/English);
We are looking for a bilingual (Korean/English) Customer Service / Sales professional. Yoursquo;ll work to inspire customer loyalty and significantly enhance the overall customer experience.
- Compensation starting at $13 - $15 (hourly pay plus bonus and commission)
- Part-Time or Full-Time positions available (Flexible 20 ndash; 40 hrs. p/wk. - long term position)
Customer Service Responsibilities:
- Establish client relationships and follow up with customers, as needed.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
- Use a customer-focused, needs-based review process to educate customers about insurance options.
- Maintain a strong work ethic with a total commitment to success each and every day.
Customer Service Requirements:
- Computer-internet literary skills are a must
- Applicants must be detail oriented
- Effective/confident communication skills
- Must be punctual and reliable
- Bilingual (Korean/English) required
- Property Casualty and/or L/H license (must be able to obtain)
If you are a self-motivated personality, please submit your resume, include a cover letter with best times to contact you.
This position is with a FARMERS INSURANCE AGENCY, not with Farmers Insurance Corporation. Employees must be able to successfully complete applicable licensing requirements and training programs. Farmers Insurance Agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. Agency employees are not employees of Farmers.