- Expired: November 23, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Christopher Collection has an immediate opening for an In-House Designer.
Expectations/Responsibilities (to include but not be limited to)
- Welcome customers into the showroom, assess their needs and provide assistance and information on product features.
- Help drive sales through engagement of customers, suggestive selling, and sharing product knowledge with employees and customers.
- Build productive relationships with clients through thorough and professional communication before, during, and after the sales process.
- Be aware and knowledgeable of current home furnishings, design trends and art.
- Create and process invoices, purchase orders and transfers via the POS system per company policy and procedures.
- Comply with inventory control procedures and all company policy and procedures, including participation in inventory counts.
- Attend and participate in weekly staff meetings with Christopher Collection team and CAI team (management, marketing, and design).
- Collaborate with CAI team members regularly to support store operations, including marketing, finance, special events and design projects.
- Coordinate with store management to maintain a clean and organized showroom, replenish stock as needed, and perform any other daily tasks as indicated by store management and dictated by the business needs, including, but not limited, to general house-keeping duties.
- Other duties as assigned.
Design Specific Responsibilities:
- Work with clients to assist with design elements related to furniture/art/accessory choices and placement, including design services off-site.
- Proficiency in discussing the particulars for each of our vendors so that you can communicate clearly to clients.
- Create, execute, and maintain well curated visual displays throughout the showroom to drive branding, sales objectives, and maximize profitability.
- Collaborate with General Manager and CAI to ensure that the showroom’s visual presentation is on brand per the company’s vision and merchandising expectations.
- Change displays to promote new product launches, special promotions, and/or reflect seasonal themes per Christopher Collection directives.
- Partner with store team to ensure proper visual maintenance is occurring regarding styling of placement of products as merchandise is replenished on the sales floor to ensure impeccable displays during business hours. This includes organization and maintenance of all store fixtures and visual props.
- Bachelor’s degree in Interior Design.
- Previous experience in a luxury retail setting, furniture/interior design experience a plus.
- Creative/Innovative thinker.
- Ability to take directives from General Manager and CAI team to ensure the company’s vision stays on brand.
- Commitment to exemplary customer service, honesty, and integrity.
- Ability to stand for long periods of time.
- Availability during store hours 10-5, Monday through Saturday (expected to work occasional Saturdays).
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Technical aptitude a must.
Arts and Entertainment
Get fresh Siebel Open UI jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.