Project Architect -
Christopher Carvell Architects PC is seeking a talented Project Architect-Designer who is motivated to grow their knowledge and skill set in our profession while working directly with the firms Design Principal & Senior Project Manager.
Are you passionate about architecture, self-directed and eager to work in a collaborative, open studio environment?
Design excellence is what we live & breathe. Your persistent search for knowledge in the execution of high performance buildings is a key attribute for our firms success on future projects.
- Work closely with Key Firm Principals & Senior Project Managers
- Assist in the planning, developing, coordinating and execution of medium to large scale projects, with many complexities under limited supervision
- Client and Consultant Relationship management experience is a huge plus
- Leading & guiding design phase document execution
- Participate in Construction Document Production (God is in the details)
- Completion of Bachelor of Architecture (B. Arch.) or Master of Architecture (M.Arch.)
- 3-8 years of Experience in Higher Education, Assisted living, Urban Mixed use and High Density Multi-Family Projects in the US.. (Please show your experience with all Professional Architecture firm's in the last 3-8 years W/ References).
- Strong working professional knowledge in Revit
- Strong working knowledge in Sketch-up, Adobe Suite - Photoshop, InDesign, Illustrator, Acrobat
- Familiarity with Sustainable Design, the LEED AP rating system, & Energy Modeling Software (LEED AP designation preferred
- 3 years minimum professional experience executing SD , DD and CD Documents in a US ( not overseas ) Architectural Office
- 3D computer modeling experience is a must (Sketch-up / Revit)
- Proven experience leading overall technical efforts
- The ability to make confident and reliable decisions and recommendations
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and graphic)
- Experience working in a team environment with a fast-paced process to meet client needs and deadlines
- Must be Detail Oriented
***To be considered for this position, all candidates must email a copy of their portfolio to: firstname.lastname@example.org***
***To be considered for this position, candidates must answer all screening questions***