Structural Engineer - Buildings
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $90,000 Yearly
- Benefits: medical, 401k,
Why work for us?
- Competitive salary
- Excellent medical benefits
- Retirement plan with employer contribution
- Interesting projects and work environment
- Great location
- The firm has offices in Bedminster, New Jersey, and Jersey City, New Jersey, where we conveniently service clients in New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
Christie Engineering, P.C., has specialized in the design of new buildings and adaptive reuse of existing structures since 1992. The firm has a successful track record in completing projects in mid-rise and high-rise residential, commercial, healthcare, industrial and educational sectors. In addition to traditional building systems, we are well known for our innovative design approach utilizing modular, panelized, and prefabricated building technologies.
Who is our ideal candidate? We are seeking Senior Structural Engineers with:
- Experience in structural design for buildings
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Familiarity with structural design software
- 3-5 years of design experience
- A Bachelor's Degree in Civil/Structural Engineering
- EIT required, PE preferred
- Visit our website at www.christieengineering.com
Christie EngineeringWhy Work Here?
Great team, great benefits, great work enviornment!
Professional Service Corporation with 28 employees
211 Somerville RoadNorth New Hyde Park, NY
ConstructionView all jobs at Christie Engineering