- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Bilingual Legal Receptionist to become a part of our team. The ideal candidate would have a great attitude, be self-motivated, have strong typing and communication skills in both Spanish and English, be able to multi-task, stay organized, have excellent time management skills, and be both dependable and punctual. The Receptionist is the first point of contact; it is crucial for the candidate to have excellent customer service skills in order to provide prompt, courteous service to customers either on the phone or in person. We are looking for a candidate that understands the importance of making a great impression and building rapport with clients.
- Greet visitors and perform initial screening of clients.
- Answer a multiple line phone system, manage calls by routing them to the proper extensions or taking messages and delivering them within our message system.
- Schedule appointments and keep calendar updated.
- Facilitate the meeting of deadlines by keeping multiple agendas and provide timely reminders for appointments.
- Provide administrative support.
- Proven experience as legal secretary.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish grammar.
- Ability to prioritize and multitask.
- Handle a fast pace work environment.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Deadline and detail oriented.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Strong computer skills.
- Able to work with minimal supervision.
- Proficient use of Microsoft office programs.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: From $15.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Customer service: 2 years (Required)
- Legal Receptionist: 1 year (Required)
- receptionist: 2 years (Required)
- Spanish (Required)
Work Location: One location
Christian Sauce Law Firm
1104 4th St. Ste AGretna, LA
Get fresh Legal Receptionist jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.