Rhythms Home Care is owned by Christian Living Communities and adheres to the Mission Statement
Christian Living Communities ministers to senior adults through a continuum of services and care that reflects Christian love, respect and compassion and that enriches the quality and dignity of life for each individual.
Provides personal care services in accordance with the policies and requirements of Rhythms Home Care Services, as well as the service arrangements in the client contract and plan of care.
- Observation and maintenance of the home environment that ensures the safety and security of the client
- Plans and prepares nutritious meals, may need to assist with feeding patients.
- Housekeeping and laundry services.
- Assist patients with personal care needs such as bathing, oral care, hair care, nail care, medication reminders, incontinence care, transferring, dressing, undressing and ambulation.
- Companionship, including but not limited to social interaction, conversation, emotional support and mind stimulating activities.
- Documentation of the services provided, including the date and times; reports changes to supervisor.
- When ordered by a physician or health care professional may perform CNA duties as defined by the Colorado Nurse Aide Practice Act (CRS 12-38.1-101)
- Other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- 6 months experience working in an adult day, healthcare or home care environment that serves senior adults.
- Colorado State Certified Nursing Assistant License, in standing.
- Must possess a valid Colorado driver?s license in good standing.
- Must possess current vehicle registration and proof of insurance coverage and reliable automobile.
- Must be able to read, write and speak the English language.
- Must possess excellent customer service skills.