LVMH’s Perfumes & Cosmetics activities benefit from exceptional dynamism that relies on both the longevity and development of key lines, and on the boldness of new creations.
The brands cultivate what makes them unique and is guaranteed to make them stand out for their devotees in a highly competitive global market. The success of the Perfumes & Cosmetics division depends on finding the right balance between major historic Houses such as Parfums Christian Dior, Parfums Givenchy, Acqua di Parma, and Guerlain, and young brands with strong potential like Kenzo.
All are driven by the same values: a quest for excellence, creativity, innovation and perfect mastery of their image.
MAIN JOB OBJECTIVE
Achieve retail sales goals by providing superior beauty and fragrance service to clients and develop client relationships to build repeat sales and brand loyalty.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND JOB RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve retail sales goals or annual productivity goals.
- Provide full-range customer service including product information, sales, and execution of all in-store events.
- Ensure that all communications with customers are courteous, cordial, and professional.
- Ensure that retail counter area and products are clean, well organized and well-presented at all times.
- Meet retail sales plan objectives and track productivity as determined by employer.
- Answer and respond to customer requests regarding Maison and its product lines.
- Provide consultation to customers for selection of cosmetic shades, skin treatment, makeup application, artistry, and fragrance.
- Resolve customer issues or questions by telephone or letter; including research and preparation of reply correspondence.
- Maintain client registration program, sustain customer relationships, and generate new business through regular communication.
- Adhere to all policies and practices of the retailer.
- Special projects and miscellaneous duties as dictated by the needs of the business.
PRINCIPAL SKILLS, KNOWLEDGE, AND PERSONAL ATTRIBUTES REQUIRED
- High School Diploma or equivalent, Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2+ years of prestige beauty sales experience
- Ability to effectively manage customer expectations and build loyal customer relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- CRT experience and aptitude in learning how to access computer based inventory and order status detail
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office for Windows and Excel
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.