Worship Pastor - Calvary Bible Church
- $35,000 Yearly
Calvary Bible Church in Cortland, OH is seeking a worship pastor who will lead and oversee the worship of our regular worship services. Worship pastor will also oversee the children and teen ministries. We are seeking a man trained in the area of biblical worship as well as biblical theology. The worship pastor must meet the biblical qualifications laid out for an elder in 1 Timothy 3 and Titus 1.
The following are the qualifications that are to be considered only after the biblical qualifications have been met:
- Must have a love for Christ’s church and seeks to build her up in every way in his ministry (Ephesians 4:11-16; 5:26-27).
- Should be a member of a local church and attend regularly
- Must have musical ability and can play either the piano or guitar, can read music and have good vocals.
- Must have a commitment to biblically sound theology and seeks to incorporate it into the worship services through the music selected, Scripture reading, and comments made as worship is lead
- Should be able to relate to children and teens and be able to disciple them.
The position is full-time with the emphasis being on the area of worship, which will be approximately 75% of the job description. We also desire the candidate be able to teach, preach, and be a part of the overall church ministry including overseeing the children’s and teens ministries, which will be approximately 25% of the job description.
Salary: $35,000 depending on experience, training, and education.
The candidate must be willing to plan a blended worship service that incorporates traditional and new hymns as well as songs that teach Christian doctrine (i.e. Getty, Boswell, Papa, etc.).
Please submit a resume.
Christian Career CenterCortland, OH
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.