Residential Youth Worker - Columbus Girls Academy
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
COUNSELOR – CGA, Seale AL
- Counselor responsible to meet individually with each student on a consistent, regular basis, following the organization’s standards for documentation of all counseling sessions. Counseling of students during emotional struggles and especially during crisis.
Counselor must demonstrate a commitment to honesty, loyalty and excellence and understand the importance of confidentiality. Must strive to work well with students, parents and staff alike, submitting to administration’s authority and following all Teen Challenge guidelines.
- Experience working with troubled persons who struggle with life-controlling issues and working with their families as well.
- Must understand the practical application of Biblical principles.
- Previous training and experience in Christian counseling.
Christian Career Center
HealthcareView all jobs at Christian Career Center