Part-time Elementary Teacher for Virtual Christian School (WA, TX, NC, FL, CA only) - Pathway Christ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Pathway Christian is a virtual K-12 school looking for an experienced teacher to take on a part-time position teaching at elementary. Come work with a group of educators who are passionate about ministering to students all over the work through online Christian education. Candidates should have a multi-subject credential from their home state or ACSI credential or equivalent. Candidates should have taught within an elementary school environment before applying. Applicants should be skilled in instructional practices and technology and should be experienced in creating learning activities designed to enable students to meet specified learning/performance objectives.
A commitment of 20 hours per week for the part-time position is required. The position commences on March 14, 2022 and ends on May 31, 2022. Future contracting and summer positions are available for qualified teachers.
Since Pathway Christian Prep Academy is a religious institution, by policy all employees at PCPA must be professing Christians and have a heart to minister to and disciple the next generation.
- Multi-subject teaching credential
- Born-again Christian
- 2 years experience teaching elementary school
- Excellent computer skills and basic familiarity with virtual education tools
- Adept presentation skills
- Works proficiently within a team
Compensation: Part-time: $2000-2500 / Month
- Start Date: March 14, 2022
• Email your resume and a cover letter (please include with your faith statement in Jesus Christ).
NOTE: As part of the interview process, PCPA will require a submission of a recoded video lesson or video lesson link.
Please do not call the school office to follow up on this position. We will carefully consider your resume during the initial screening and contact you if selected to continue in the recruitment process.