IT Technician - Tier 3 - Master Solutions, Inc.
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love solving problems and have a passion for creating solid customer relationships? Are you energized by innovation and staying on top of the latest technologies? If so, we’d like to talk to you.
This is a great opportunity for someone to make an immediate impact and provide high-end technical expertise and research & development to our company and our customers.
Master Solutions, a fast-growing, innovative, and stable provider of a full range of IT consulting services located in Naperville IL, is seeking an IT Technician - Tier 3 to join our team.
To the qualified IT Technician - Tier 3 we offer:
- Sign-on Bonus
- $90,000 - $110,000, commensurate with experience
- Paid time off starting at 10 days/year
- Paid Holidays
- Medical Insurance coverage
- 401K plan with company match
- Mileage reimbursement for travel to clients
- Use of company laptop and phone
The ideal IT Technician - Tier 3 will possess a strong understanding of network infrastructure, server configuration and support, and services to ensure proactive monitoring and maintenance of client technology environments. They will approach their work with a high level of professionalism, a love for learning, and create positive client interactions.
Primary duties of the IT Technician - Tier 3:
- Identify problems, troubleshoot, and implement solutions to assist users
- Respond to inquiries and requests for assistance from level 1 and level 2 technicians
- Conduct research on emerging products, services, protocols, and standards in support of system solution development and implementation
- Perform and analyze reviews of client technology environments
- Oversee and manage client’s servers and network infrastructure, peripheral devices, and workstations
Requirements for the IT Technician - Tier 3:
- Aligns with company vision and values
- Expert-level comprehension of network security design, configuration, and maintenance.
- Expert-level comprehension of Active Directory design, configuration, maintenance, and migration.
- At least 4 years of applied experience in technology support and network operations.
- Able to travel (locally) to client sites as required and transport equipment with own vehicle; clean driver's license
- Able to lift 50 pounds
Technical requirements - Experience installing, configuring, and supporting:
- Network firewall infrastructure
- Wireless access points
- Managed switches
Master Solutions, Inc. has been in business for 26 years, serving small and medium-sized businesses in the Chicago area in multiple industries and are enthusiastic about what's on the horizon. We are located in Naperville, Illinois.
At Master Solutions we respect your right to make your own personal medical decisions.
Christian Career Center
TechnologyView all jobs at Christian Career Center
Get fresh Tier One jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.