Guest Relationships Executive Assistant - Glorieta Adventure Camps
Christian Career Center
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you eager to serve in an essential role to support the Guest Relationships department? This position is perfect for someone who loves to solve problems, can manage many different details at once, and is looking to support and assist the Senior Director in anything and everything to be successful.
- Maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ, is a consistent witness for Jesus Christ and maintains a courteous, Christ-like attitude in dealing with the internal and external customers of the Camp Eagle Family of Camps.
- Create, adjust and be competent with Salesforce reports
- Willingness to learn new skills and take on new tasks on a daily basis
- Ability to be flexible with time-off and new policies
- Form authentic relationships with group sponsors and leaders, teachers, future guests, and staff (full-time and seasonal)
- Run activities, facilitate group development sessions, prepare and clean meals, clean all of camp, answer the phone, and help in any way needed during any season of camp
- Host groups and events on a rotation with other Program Staff
- Aid in the purchasing of necessary equipment and material for the success of all programs
- Assist in gathering content for testimonies/truth stories for every program
- Be willing to work in Retreats, All Summer Programs, Conferences, Kitchen, and Housekeeping departments and be able to fill in as needed
- Assist in Summer Staff Recruiting/Training through:
- Sending out Summer Staff Supervisor Agenda weekly/taking notes
- Be a part of the Summer Discipleship program
- Mentoring/Leading Bible Studies throughout summer
- Coordinating Summer Staff Love efforts
- Help with Recruiting trips and follow-up, as needed
- Coordinating/Booking Summer Staff Housing
- Train Summer Staff in various activities during Staff Training
- Develop and Screen Summer Music playlists
- Help Schedule/Communicate with Guest Relationships Team as necessary
- Help all programs/departments on the team as needed with purchasing supplies: wristbands, banners, t shirts, giveaways, media pieces, maps, signs, summer curriculum books, key cards, envelopes, etc
- Help all programs, as needed
- Manage the Director’s calendar and appointments, as needed
- Prep and set up for meetings (all staff, team meetings, etc.) and take notes during meetings
- Assist the Director in whatever else is required
- Assist the Director in maintaining excellent and consistent standards across all departments and developing new avenues of efficiency
- Assist the team and the Director in launching new areas of camp that includes but is not limited to Glorieta Adventures and Tourism
- Assist the Director in any needed tasks of being on the Executive team such as planning staff meetings, etc
- Assist the Director and the whole team in hiring and onboarding of new staff
- Assist the Director in all aspects of team development and full time training
- Assist the team and Director in dreaming through new areas of growth in all departments
- Help with all needs of the Director in organizing the full time team communication, calendar, reminders, answering questions, and staff love efforts
- Manage the Program Projects Manager that includes but is not limited to:
- Helping to prioritize, goal set, maintain high standards of work
- Coach them to help in their management of the Program Assistants
- Help them with all of their scheduling needs
Christian Career Center
BusinessView all jobs at Christian Career Center
Get fresh Camp Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.