Nurse Unit Manager LPN or RN
Christian Care Communities Bowling Green, KY
- Expired: November 20, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
*Unit Manager LPN or RN*
1. Completes clinical rounding for outcomes on your assigned unit(s), daily at a minimum; addresses performance deficiencies as they are identified, with immediate correction.
2. Tracks the /24 – Hour Report/ to identify changes in condition, issues that need further investigation, assessment and / or intervention and notifications to Medical Director (MD) and resident representative.
3. Participates in the following meetings as directed:
1. Daily clinical
2. Clinical at risk
4. Quality Assurance Performance Improvement (QAPI)
4. Completes pharmacy / dietary requests and care checks in a timely manner.
5. Reviews admissions records for completion of data following the admission process, ensuring smooth transitions of care.
6. Responds promptly and appropriately to resident, family and staff concerns.
7. Monitors and ensures completeness of resident documentation including but not limited to; intake, fluid, weights, Brief Interview for Mental Status (BIMS), skin assessments, Activities of Daily Living (ADL) charting and skilled nursing notes.
8. Completes and keeps current the 802/672. Roster Matrix / Census and Condition.
9. Participates in the On-Call schedule as required and provides direct care
10. Observes new employee orientation to the unit, new employee’s progress and performance; completes and conducts employee evaluations, provides constructive feedback and identifies strengths / weaknesses and goals for improvement.
11. Monitors staffing patterns and addresses with adjustment of assignments.
12. Supervises and coordinates assigned facility programs, including but not limited to, restorative, wound care and infection control.
13. Personifies outstanding customer service to co-workers, clients and vendors by acting as a subject matter resource in a timely, considerate and friendly manner, always maintaining the “Golden Rule” approach; practices patience and kindness.
* Required License and/or Certification: Licensed as* LPN or RN*
* Required Education: Associate’s degree in Nursing or related field from an accredited college / university
* Required Experience: 2 years’ experience in long-term care; supervisory experience in acute care, sub-acute or long term care
• Competitive Pay
• Paid Vacation, Sick Days and Holidays
• Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
• Comprehensive Wellness Program with Incentives
• Paid Group Term Life Insurance
• Voluntary Life Insurance
• Short-Term Disability
• Employee Assistance Program
• 401(k) and 403(b)
• Education Assistance
Christian Care Communities, Inc. is strongly committed to the principle of diversity and providing an equal employment opportunity in all terms and conditions of employment. All employment decisions are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability, age (40 and over), genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law.
Christian Care Communities
AddressBowling Green, KY
HealthcareView all jobs at Christian Care Communities