Christian Brothers Automotive
America's Number 1 Automotive Repair Franchise!
Our mission is simple: to create an uncommonly great experience for customers in need of auto service and repair. Christian Brothers Automotive was founded in 1982 on the principles of honesty and integrity. All locations are equipped with manufacture-level diagnostic equipment in the shop, with lobbies that are designed to be welcoming and comfortable for guests. We enjoy providing the highest level of customer service while maintaining those original principles. We're excited to find the team member who will provide this experience to the guests!Job Description
Position: Automotive Customer Service Specialist
Location: 811 E. Lumsden Road, Brandon, FL 33511
Responsibilities will include:
- Checking customers in and out
- Answer phone call and setting appointments
- Providing safe shuttle service for our valued guests
- Treating our guests with the utmost respect under all circumstances and with a heart consistent with Christian Brothers.
- Assisting the shop with receiving, processing, incoming and outgoing parts and other errands as needed
- Keeping the facility clean as assigned
- Potentially assist office staff with clerical tasks such as accounts receivable and filing paperwork
- Follow all safety policies and procedures
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.Qualifications
- Proven successful customer service experience is required; driven to serve others
- Must have strong interpersonal skills to effectively communicate with our staff, vendors, and customers, can-do attitude is a must
- Automotive knowledge is a plus
- Well-spoken, friendly, courteous, excellent organizational skills, computer entry, attention to detail - accuracy and speed
- Enjoy a fast paced environment (we work hard but like to have fun doing it)
- Valid, clean Oklahoma drivers license required
- Meet required insurance driving record parameters
- Ability to seek and accept coaching and direction
- Knowledgeable/Proficiency in general computer software and applications; automotive store applications helpful
- Team mentality
- A safety conscious attitude
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, walk, talk and hear. The employee is occasionally required to balance, stoop, kneel, and/or crouch.
The employee must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, peripheral vision, color vision, and the ability to adjust focus.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Christian Brothers Automotive locations practice "At-will" employment practices.
Christian Brothers Automotive