Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Perform a wide range of automotive repairs.
- Review TSB's and other service recommendations and translate to customer needs.
- Honestly assess vehicles and build a detailed estimate of necessary repairs.
- Communicate cause and correction for customer concerns regarding their vehicle.
- Address any concerns from customers and interface with them on their vehicle as needed.
- Maintain professionalism.
- Keep shop in clean, working order.
- Complete full, accurate, and honest courtesy inspections in service to our customers
- Master MFG level diagnostic tools (MFG scantools and subscriptions provided by CBA)
Technicians at Christian Brothers Automotive are set up for success, both in day-to-day operations and long-term career growth. We offer:
- Consistent workload
- Clean modern facility
- Free training
- High volume
- Large variety of vehicles
- Use of the latest factory scan tools
- Newest and most advanced Hunter alignment system
- Full time live technical support
- Access to our private Technical Assistance Center.....and much more!
We are looking for technicians who are energetic, upbeat, and have a positive attitude. The technicians we are looking for have to seek out solutions to tough problems with a strong passion for doing what's right for our customers.
- Positive attitude.
- Desire to serve customers.
- 3+ years of experience as an automotive technician.
- Capable of diagnosing and repairing all makes/models of vehicles.
- Ability to Flag 40+ hours per week.
- Aptitude for learning additional skills and processes.
- Prefer experience with all makes and models.
- Dealership diagnostic equipment experience a plus.
- Current ASE Certifications preferred, or a plan to achieve while working in our business.
- Strong communication skills
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by any applicant in order to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of this job, the Automotive Technician must:
- Occasionally lift and/or move over 50 pounds.
- Be able to work with tools on vehicles lifted above their head.
- Work in tight spaces as dictated by the vehicle's needed repair.
- Have the needed dexterity in order to efficiently use handtools.
- Walk/stand for the majority of the workday.
- Drive manual transmission vehicles.
- Keeping a brisk work pace in a high-volume environment.
- Efficiently navigate a computer.
All of your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines. Christian Brothers Automotive is an Equal Opportunity Employer.