Christensen Law (www.ccplawyers.com), a Salt Lake City law firm engaged in family and general civil practice, seeks to hire an Attorney.
At Christensen Law Firm, you have the ability to work alongside one of the Top Appeal Attorneys in the nation.
The ideal candidate will:
- Represent clients in Court and Mediation.
- Prepare and draft legal documents on behalf of clients.
- Negotiate settlements for clients.
- Comply with all legal stands and regulations.
- Previous experience in law or just passed the bar.
- Familiarity with various pleading documents.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to build rapport with clients.
- Excellent understanding of deadlines and timeframes.
- Excellent research and writing and verbal communication skills.
Job Type: Full-Time
Christensen Law is located in downtown Salt Lake City near TRAX and bus lines.
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, and recent transcript. Writing samples and references are also appreciated.
Why Work Here?Christensen Law has over 25 years of courtroom experience, having argued before both state and federal appellate courts. As some of the most successful Salt lake City divorce attorneys and family lawyers, our firm have a proven record of winning our Utah clients the best results possible.
Above average compensation, Family Oriented Firm, and Great Leader
Salt Lake City, UT