Christ The Rock Fellowship in Lynnwood, WA is looking for an Assistant Director to join our 17 person strong team
Do you want to work in a Christian environment? Do you want to make a lifelong impact on children's development and growth? If so, we have the perfect opportunity for you! We are looking for an energetic, fun, and caring Assistant Director. You will be part of the management team responsible for managing the overall program, staff scheduling, program planning, program implementation and evaluation; student assessments, family relations, marketing, enrollments and daily operations. Our ideal candidate is attentive, motivated, and reliable.
All applicants must have their AA in Early Childhood Education or able 45 credit hours in ECE and actively attend church.
- Supervise and develop a staff of 15-17 teachers
- Manage staff schedules and inventories
- Ensure the center is in compliance with state and local regulations; develop periodic self audit and checklists
- Maintain the high quality of our center thru supervision of daily operations
- Build and maintain strong customer relationships
- Identify opportunities to connect with the community
- Participate in local marketing events about 3-5 times a year
- AA in Early Childhood Education or able 45 credit hours in ECE
- Minimum 2 years of teaching experience for ages between 30 months to 12 years old
- Meet the STARS requirement and be listed in the state training and registry system
- Demonstrated leadership roles, ability to delegate and provide direct feedback to staff
- Ability to effectively communicate in both written and verbal formats
- Must be able to multi-task and delegate when appropriate
- Interpersonal communication skills that demonstrate warmth and empathy for adults and children
- Comfortable using technology and social media
- Complete a background check and TB test
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Ability to lift at least 20 lbs
- Regularly attend church and have a relationship with Jesus
- Flexible Hours
- Paid time off, paid holidays
- Paid Time Off, Sick and Vacation leave
- Cell Phone
- A Fun Christian Family Oriented Environment
- Competitive salary based on education and experience
- Reduced Childcare Benefit
- Professional development assistance
We are looking forward to reading your application.
Available shifts and compensation: Available shifts all days except Sundays and Saturdays. Compensation is $18.50 - $24.00/hour.
About Christ the Rock Fellowship: Children are precious to us and will receive tender loving care and instruction while in our care. Precious Child Care & Preschool is a Christian day care center operated under the direction of Christ the Rock Fellowship. We understand the importance of providing a clean, loving, and secure environment where children learn about God’s love and principles for living. Learn more about us at www.pccandp.com.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive periodic text messages from this employer and Homebase about your pending job application. Opt out anytime. Msg & data rates may apply.
Powered by Homebase. Free employee scheduling, time clock and hiring tools.
Christ the Rock Fellowship