I. Purpose of the Job:
To provide leadership, vision, and direction that creates a life-giving atmosphere of vibrant and enticing discipleship and evangelism for the children, parents, and preschool ministry team of Redeemer Church.
II. Experience and Knowledge Required:
- Ability to communicate the Gospel through various means to children of all ages
- Leadership background and experience working with kids; heart for kids and parents
- Computer competency in Church Community Builder, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to articulate and implement the vision of Redeemer Church
- Positive attitude & approach to problem solving; strong organizational skills
- Degree in Early Childhood Education and/or teaching experience preferred
III. Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Oversee and organize all preschool ministry from birth – Kindergarten including Sundays and Wednesday nights and special events including curriculum, crafts, supplies, etc.
- Develop and implement standards and policies and enforce compliance
- Recruit, develop, train and oversee high quality volunteers and paid staff
- Lead and build teams to execute all aspects of preschool ministry for weekend services
- Assist in the planning of VBS
- Consistent communication with parents and key leaders
- Maintain child check-in, nursery and Kindergarten rooms
- Ensure the physical and mental safety of children at all times
**Please direct all questions about the position to Brittany Cavanaugh, Executive Director of Operations, at Brittany@RedeemerPV.com.