Inside Sales Agent
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
40000 - 60,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Hunt, manage, and qualify inbound sales inquiries to convert leads to appointments so agents can respond to customers quickly and efficiently
- Turn prospective clients into qualified real estate leads by continuously following up via phone calls and email and facilitating communication and adding them to the sales pipeline
- Maintain and grow existing business opportunities within the geographical area to expand our sales region
- Use CRM to compile a list of all leads to ensure agents have up-to-date information to move through the listing and closing process
- Track monthly and quarterly performance and sales key metrics to ensure sales goals are met
- High school diploma required, bachelor’s degree preferred
- Over 1 year of experience generating real estate leads
- Must possess great communication and interpersonal skills
- Must possess a real estate license or be in pursuit of a license
- Possess a valid U.S. driver’s license and can travel by car
Join the Chris Timmons Group, a fast-growing group of amazing real estate professionals who believe in having FUN, and making memorable experiences for their clients.
Chris Timmons Team
BusinessView all jobs at Chris Timmons Team