- Posted: over a month ago
Who We Are
Chomps’ redefines better-for-you snacking with its signature meat snacks, made from the highest quality,
humanely raised meats and containing only natural ingredients. The Chomps mission is to inspire, educate,
and fuel our community with accessible, sustainable, real food that tastes great. Chomps is the only meat
snack that is Grass Fed Finished, Whole30 Approved, Gluten Free, Certified Paleo, Keto Certified, Non-
GMO Project Verified, and Certified Humane.
What You Will Do
We are looking for a high energy, highly motivated, creative marketer and strategic thinker to build strong
campaigns, content and brand strategy at Chomps! This person is consumer obsessed, digging into what
makes our consumers tick and translating that into creative, high performing campaigns and content. You
have a robust portfolio of work, backed by a data-driven approach, with the measurable results to prove it.
You will work closely with the entire marketing and sales team to ensure your efforts stay connected to the efforts of the company. You bring a holistic, omnichannel approach across all marketing channels and ensure everything is in sync and on brand.
Traits of a Chompian
You are self-motivated and action oriented, with a team player mindset. You are scrappy, resourceful, and
persistent especially when it comes to the ever-changing landscape of marketing, and you have no
problem being an independent problem-solver. You are a critical thinker and when it comes to managing
multiple tasks at once, you know how to get the job done. You take complete ownership of everything you
do and drive initiatives to completion. You have an “entrepreneurial” mindset and go the extra mile for
your company and customers. You have a hunger to learn and passion to achieve continuous
improvement. You are a competitor by nature and have a track record of success. You take a keen interest
in health, fitness, and nutrition and love sharing that with others through your creative ideas.
- Assisting in annual brand planning, including consistent monitoring of consumer data and competitive landscape.
- Development, execution, and management of all campaigns across all owned marketing channels (strategy, messaging, PR, social, influencer, experiential, website, video, email, etc.).
- Prepare creative briefs for internal and external partners managing the creative vision of a project from ideation to execution.
- Ownership and management of external partners (such as designers, print vendors, etc.) throughout projects and campaigns to ensure the project is moving forward on brand, and on time.
- Create, edit and copywrite as needed for campaigns.
- Build and own new customer acquisition strategies to further penetrate the key communities and demographics we currently service and establish key relationships within those communities (such as Whole30).
- Management of all earned media and public relations opportunities, including external agency partners.
- Collaborate with the marketing and creative team to ensure all content needs are met and optimized, yet consistent, to the needs of our partners and campaigns.
- Marketing budget ownership, including, but not limited to, branded swag, product samples, creative and donations.
- Management of brand guidelines and digital asset management platform ensuring the brand strategy and creative elements are being properly utilized internally and externally.
- Product innovation support, such as, consumer surveys, packaging design and consumer taste panels.
- Consistently brainstorm and bring new ideas to the table to continue driving the brand forward.
- Research, evaluate, and test new technologies, and opportunities.
- Present results and insights including recommendations and process enhancements to leadership and management teams.
- As part of the Chomps team, you will help support critical strategic business initiatives.
Who You Are
- Bachelors degree in Advertising, Marketing, Communications, PR or related field
- 3-5 years of experience in Brand Management
- Familiarity with proofing and copywriting
- Experience with people, third party and agency management a plus
- Outstanding communication (both verbal and written) and relationship management skills.
- Demonstrated understanding of brand metrics to inform creative execution
- Experience with Sprout Social, Google Analytics and SEO knowledge preferred but not required
What You’ll Get
- Make an impact: Join a rapidly growing and entrepreneurial-spirited team at a pivotal point to positively impact the food industry
- Upward mobility: Grow within Chomps quickly based on outstanding performance
- Competitive pay: We offer competitive compensation packages to top talent. We win together.
- Comprehensive benefits: Health/vision/dental, 401K matching, unlimited time off, wellness stipend
Powered by JazzHR
BusinessView all jobs at Chomps