Choices Recovery in South Bend, IN is currently seeking LPN's & RN's
Join Indiana's premier network of addiction recovery centers as a Licensed Practical Nurse. Seeking team-oriented individuals with an interest in, or specialty of Addiction Medicine to join our growing organization. Our center is a CARF Accredited substance abuse treatment facility.
- Provide quality health care to patients by providing therapeutic and preventative health care services as delegated by our physicians.
- Work as a part of the multidisciplinary team to provide quality care.
- Delegate duties to CNA employees.
- Provides educational support for patients, health team members and the community.
Openings available for full time and part-time positions that offers a highly competitive salary.
- Experience preferred but not necessary.
- Licenses/Education Required: Must have graduated from an accredited licensed practical nursing program and have a current Nursing license in the state.
Drug-Free Environment, Equal Opportunity Employer