Shift Manager -PM Shift
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Why work for Choicelunch?
Choicelunch is a team of passionate people dedicated to making wholesome, tasty meals that kids love - providing the ultimate experience in ordering and delivery. We strive for balance in meeting the needs of the company, co-workers, and family. We offer competitive pay and benefits including:
- Starting pay is $24.00+ per hour DOE
- Medical, dental, vision plans after 30 days (Choicelunch partially pays for employees & dependents) *
- Paid time off
- Commuter Benefits (up to $75/month)
- 401(k) after 1 year of service (company matched to a maximum of 4%)
- Sundays 10:00 am to close & Monday-Thursday 1:00 pm to close (usually, based upon business needs)
- Hiring Immediately
At Choicelunch, employee health and safety is our top priority as such, we are adhering to CDC, State, and local orders with regard to COVID-19. We implemented precautions to prevent the spread of COVID-19 in our facilities such as temperature checks, mandatory face masks, etc. COVID-19 vaccination will/may be required before the start of employment. Reasonable accommodations will be considered for medical reasons or sincerely held religious beliefs.
The Shift Manager position is a key management role in our company focused on leading a team focused on daily breakdown, restocking of equipment and supplies, and completion of production and fulfillment. Shift Managers enthusiastically adhere to all Choicelunch standards and expectations of food quality, freshness, and presentation. As well as maintains and coaches a good work ethic while motivating, training, developing, and directing all staff to accomplish the goals and objectives of the operation to the satisfaction of the customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise teams in a production environment
- Ensure Quality and Accuracy of product to be delivered to customers
- Evaluate, train and manage the performance of staff
- Enforce workplace and food safety best practices
- Implement and adjust labor plans and work schedules to business needs
- Lead by Example: actively involved in daily tasks with teams
- General sanitation
- Some cooking and basic food preparation duties
- Enthusiastically adheres to all Choice Food Services Inc.’s standards and expectations of food quality, freshness and presentation.
- Maintains and coaches a good work ethic.
- Solves problems professionally, rapidly, and fairly.
- Attends all Managerial training.
- Perform other related duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, &/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Previous successful supervisory experience in a food service, warehouse environment
- Previous experience in a food service environment and ServSafe Certified
- Ability to manage multiple streams of activity and deploy human resources as needed
- Ability to follow systems and monitor and document as required
- Previous successful leadership skills and ability to train/develop a team.
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment
- Flexibility, problem-solving skills, communication, and a positive attitude are a must
- Bilingual: English/Spanish is a plus.
Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Physical demands: while performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally required to walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel objects, tools, or controls, reach with hands and arms; balance; stoop; talk or hear. Employees must occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 lbs, and safely move HFB’s which way upwards for 250 lbs, and safely operate liftgate. Specific vision abilities required by the job require close and distance vision, color vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time, and on occasion may be exposed to cold temperatures in the walk-in refrigerator. The noise level is usually moderate.
Choicelunch provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
*Details found in the employee handbook
RetailView all jobs at Choicelunch