Linguistics Quality Control
- Posted: over a month ago
About our company
Choice Translating is atypical. We share attributes with the world’s most successful businesses, such as a focus on innovation and continuous improvement, and as we grow, we remain committed to our purpose, core values and culture. We know every member of the Choice team has something important to contribute, and each one of our stakeholders, including suppliers, colleagues, and clients, is integral to our success.
Because all our Choice Translating, Choice Interpreting, and Brand Analysis employees are proactively accountable and engaged, we provide maximum freedom and flexibility through a Results-Only Work Environment. Compensation is competitive and employees share in success. Our people thrive in small, focused, solution-oriented, high-energy teams that comprise people in many countries, and we believe that everyone has the ability to change the world.
When you join our Choice team, you'll be part of an energetic, entrepreneurial work environment, surrounded by team members who strive to make a positive difference every day. In our company, we change the world, one word at a time.
Benefits include health care (medical coverage, HSA, vision, dental, STD/LTD), paid time off, retirement savings, and professional development. Employees also enjoy virtual work, casual dress code, and employee welfare subscriptions.
Job Overview: Linguistics Quality Control
- Ensure deliverables are accurate, complete, and phrased according to company standards
- Follow up with production team about continuous improvement opportunities
- Identify suppliers who deliver incomplete or substandard work
- Share knowledge across company; proposes ideas for improving efficiency, revenue and profitability
- Maximize positive engagement with our contractors by making the most of their capabilities
- Assist in training and coaching colleagues
- Proactively promote our brand within the industry, among clients, prospective clients, suppliers, prospective suppliers, and the community in general
- Proactively seek, recommend, and execute solutions that support company goals
- Participate in teambuilding and strategic planning events in-person or virtually, as appropriate
- Stay abreast of industry trends and the latest tools, continually improving your professional capabilities and sharing your knowledge with the team
- 4-year university degree or equivalent practical experience, preferred experience doing QA on brand validation surveys nd/or multilingual translations
- 3 years completing QA on brand validation surveys and/or translation projects carried out by diverse teams across multiple countries and time zones
- Attention to detail, with emphasis on accuracy, excellent communications skills
- Written and spoken fluency in English and at least one other language and highly developed critical thinking skills
- Lived outside country of origin for at least one year
To all recruitment agencies:
Our company does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward any unsolicited resumes to any of our employees. Any unsolicited resume received will be treated as our company property. Terms & Conditions associated with the use of such resume will be considered null and void.
Powered by JazzHR
Choice Translating, Inc. and TravelingBrand
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?