The Office Administrator is responsible for overall general office duties, a backup for incoming calls and dispatch. They will maintain and set-up new client agreements and will help other Office personnel with maintaining day-to-day activities. They will maintain all records for FMCSA & DOT. They will assist in sales and marketing functions and new employee recruiting and provide Human Resources duties.
Key Performance Indicators
1. Job Knowledge and work quality
2. Attitude and initiative
4. Timeliness in A/R and A/P Processing
5. Accuracy and timeliness in billing
6. Follow through and timely accomplishment of tasks and duties
7. Timely invoicing as established in the guidelines
Duties and Responsibilities
Sales and Marketing
• Work closely with Management to generate customer visit schedule
• Coordinate with Management Sales Calls & Reporting
• Generate and Maintain all existing and prospective accounts
• Generate and Maintain Media (Print/On-line) Schedules
• Work with graphic designer to develop ads
• Maintain and update Website and Online Listings
• Coordinate promotions and campaigns
• Process Maintenance Invoices
• Receive invoices from vendors and confirm amounts are correct
• Maintain up to date records for FMCSA and DOT regulations
• Assist with Monthly Billing as needed
• Develop an inventory reporting process to keep track or reduce expenses
General Office Tasks
• Vendor Relations
• Run errands as needed
• Backup on the phones when dispatch is busy
• Receive, Open and Sort Mail
• Order and Organize Office Supplies
• Order and Organize Promotional Items
• Set-Up and maintain new customers
• Set-Up and maintain new agreements for our customers
• Help with troubleshooting any IT issues that might arise
• Reconcile all invoices that are going to be generated
• Post all reconciled invoices daily
• For accounts, make sure we are billing the right amounts correctly
• Assist other Office personnel with monthly statements on the 1st of the Month
Misc Tasks Assigned by Management
• From time to time the Office Administrator will be assigned project by the Owner(s), Manager, or Supervisor.
• Be able to work in both a team setting and independently in order to complete the assignment.
• Responsible for New Job Postings and Descriptions
• Have all required New Hire forms completed
• Submit information MVR and background checks
• Advise our drug testing vendor of needed test
• Submit new hire information in our payroll system
• Have employee complete appropriate forms and submit as required
• File, organize and maintain all personnel documents in a safe and secure place.
• Coordinate Birthday, Anniversary, or Special Occasion Celebrations
• Maintain Evaluation program for each employee
• Keep track of disciplinary and attendance records in payroll system
• If employee leaves, be sure all items that were checked out to them has been turned in.
This position does not have any supervisory responsibilities, but the individual is expected to be a good team player and responsibly delivers results that benefit our customers and Choice Towing.
To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
• Business Ethics – Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others; works with integrity and ethics; upholds organizational values
• Initiative – Search out new tasks and expand abilities professionally and personally
• Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; exhibit objectivity and openness to others’ view; gives and welcomes feedback; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
• Problem Solving – Identifies problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group problem solving situations
• Customer Service – Provide our customers with the best possible service to meet their needs
• Written Communication – Writes clearly and informatively; edits work
• Oral Communication – Speaks clearly; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions.
Skills and Qualifications
• Two (2) year degree (Associate) or greater
• Two (2) years of customer service experience
• Two (2) years of accounting/bookkeeping experience
• Two (2) years of sales and marketing support experience
• Excellent organizational skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Proficient in computer skills, all Microsoft Office Suite
• Strong attention to detail and time management
• Experience in scoping and managing projects through completion
Why Work Here?Choice Towing of Southaven, MS is a family owned and operating towing company offering 24 hour towing in Southaven, Memphis, TN and all surrounding areas in North Mississippi. We specialize in towing and recovery. Customer service is our top priority! At Choice Towing, we are firmly committed to earning your towing business. We provide reliable and affordable towing services.
Great pay and benefits!!!