We are actively seeking an Office Assistant to join our dynamic and fast paced staffing firm. We are willing to train but certain skills we can’t teach.
Candidate must be someone who enjoys multitasking, possesses people skills, able to be the face and voice of the company, reliable, punctual, upbeat and engaging.
If you have worked a front desk at a doctor’s office or fitness company, we believe you could have translatable skills.
Ideally you would have interest in helping people get jobs!!! We put people to work and there is a lot of fun magic behind the scenes in order to do that!
Must have the following experience :
- Working with payroll, on-boarding staff, etc would be a major plus!
- Computer skills- Word and Excel required—there will be some data entry, but we will train on our program.
- Must have a positive upbeat attitude
- Able to be punctual and reliable
- Meet and greet candidates
- Hand out applications/review all mandatory areas of documents are complete
- Set up computer testing (per Recruiters request)
- Respond to email inquiries
- Assist with large group interviews
- E-verify candidates
- Must be available to work (8 am to 4 pm, 9 am to 5 pm or 10 am or 6 pm). Schedule may change based on needs of the office.
- Able to create invoices (as needed by Owner’s request)
- Enter applications into proprietary system
- Answer multi phone line/switchboard
- Hand out paychecks/mail checks
- Assist with various payroll duties as needed
- Maintain front reception area
Pay Rate: Based on experience