- Posted: over a month ago
The primary function of the Administrative Assistant is to provide staff support to all the team members, and to maintain active office assignments, assist in areas needed such as medical records, front desk, and be responsible for compliance in the office by obtaining confidentiality in accordance to policies and procedures.
- Establishes and maintains confidential information.
- Performs secretarial duties related to screening calls and facilitating communication for Team Managers and other staff between patients, families, and other companies.
- Screen calls, redirect to proper person. Take messages and relay them accordingly.
- File documents
- Payroll and Invoices.
- Back-up customer service calls with assistant community liaison.
- Assist and coordinate with assistant community liaison if further customer service calls for patients are needed.
- Walk-Ins-When applicant walk in; must hand our application and notify the Human Resources Department.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with coworkers.
- Order or refills medication/supply from either nurses, family members, or nursing facilities.
- Create and break down SOC binders.
- Make EOB packets.
- Make PPE bags for LVN's/RN's
- Fax out CTI's
- Biweekly IDT set up
- Manage/organize inventory of stock medical equipment
- Manage/organize inventory of all refreshments for staff
- Assisting bereavement counselor with sending out months 1-13 bereavement letters to the families we have serviced.
- Assist with incoming/outgoing mail.
- Upload documents to Hospice MD
- Uploading financial statements for payroll via QuickBooks application.
- Other duties as requested by management.
- High School diploma, GED (Bachelors degree preferred or equivalent work experience)
- Some healthcare background
- Medical terminology familiarity
- Excellent communication, typing, and phone skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Excellent Microsoft skills i.e.: PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, etc...
Choice Health Group
BusinessView all jobs at Choice Health Group