We are looking to hire an Office Manager / Forensic Marketing & Sales to join our team! You will be responsible for overseeing the administrative activities of the organization.
Example of Daily Responsibilities:
- Manage records and information
- Plan and maintain work facilities
- Provide administrative assistance to management team
- Encourage and improve cross-department internal communication
- Perform other office tasks (replenish office supplies, distribute mail, custodial duties, etc.)
- Assist with general office operations
- DNA cheek swab collections
- Data entry
- Answer numerous phone calls
- Daily tally (customer count and financial count)
- Update electronic online schedule and inner office client schedule
- Complete daily fingerprinting responsibilities for background checks
- Schedule DNA clients into our online calendar
- Enter DNA cases
- Previous experience in administrative services or other related fields
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong organizational skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong leadership qualities
- Ability to work independently
- Ability to meet sales quotas and drive sales team
What we do as a company:
At our Merrillville branch we perform the following services:
Contact local employers to offer drug testing services for their staff members. We create new employer drug testing accounts. We also administer drug testing services via hair, urine, blood, saliva and other methods.
We take incoming calls, at a national level, for commercial clients in need of DNA testing services.
We hold the State of Indiana and US Federal Contract for fingerprinting and client background checks.
The potential candidate will have a strong sales background and the ability to close incoming calls from employers needing drug testing services and from commercial clients needing DNA testing services. Training is provided.
Employer: Choice DNA Laboratory LLC
Location/Worksite: 6111 Harrison St #125, Merrillville IN, 46410
Salary: $13 - 15 per Hour Plus Bonuses
One week’s vacation after probation
PTO Time (Paid Time Off)
Full Time & Part Time Openings
Minimum Education Level: College Degree Preferred
Minimum Months Experience: 36 month(s)
Apply in person or via email. Currently scheduling immediate interviews.
Bilingual Preferred but not required - Spanish