Applications are only accepted online. The actual office location is not accepting applications.
Job Summary: Performs duties too varied and diverse to be classified in any specific office clerical occupation, requiring knowledge of office systems and procedures. Clerical duties may be assigned in accordance with the office procedures of individual locations and may include a combination of answering telephones, computer operation, typing or word processing, office machine operation, and filing.
- Answer telephones, direct calls, and take messages.
- Operate office machines, such as photocopiers and scanners, facsimile machines, voice mail systems, and personal computers.
- Compile, copy, sort, and file records of office activities, business transactions, and other activities.
- Review files, records, and other documents to obtain information to respond to requests.
- Open, sort, and route incoming mail, answer correspondence, and prepare outgoing mail.
- Compute, record, and proofread data and other information, such as records or reports.
- Type, format, proofread, and edit correspondence and other documents, from notes or dictating machines, using computers.
- Communicate with employees, and other individuals to answer questions, disseminate or explain information.
- Maintain and update filing, inventory, mailing, and database systems, either manually or using a computer.
- Manage calendars and arrange appointments.
- Process and prepare documents, such as business or government forms and expense reports.
- Make travel arrangements for office personnel.
- Inventory and order office supplies and services.
- Prepare meeting agendas, attend meetings, and record and transcribe minutes.
- All other duties assigned
- High School Diploma
- Previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience in similar role
- Effective communication, organizational, interpersonal and people skills.
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
- Ability to Communicate effectively in writing as appropriate for the needs of the audience.
All candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check and drug screen.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.