HVAC Technician - Warranty
Choate's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. Cordova, TN
- Posted: over a month ago
- $20 to $25 Hourly
- Benefits: dental, life insurance, medical, vision
Choate's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc. ("Choate's") is presently looking for a Residential HVAC technician to handle warranty claims and issues for previous installs of equipment and or service. If you are looking to make a change from your current employment, you want to work for one of the largest HVAC companies in the city and you prefer to work for a family owned and operated company that has been established in the city for more than 60 years, then please submit a resume.
Pay Scale : Hourly – TBD based on experience
Benefits : Company Vehicle, Company Gas Card, Company Health Insurance Plan, Optional Vision, Optional Dental, Optional Supplemental Insurance; Simple IRA with Company Matching, Paid Vacation; Paid Holidays (All after applicable probationary periods and subject to premium contributions).
Work Hours : Approximately 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Monday through Friday (some nights/weekends). Hours will vary depending on season and calls
Reports to : HVAC Service Manager
As a Residential HVAC Service Technician (“ Service Tech”) for Choate’s, your primary responsibility is to meet with Choate’s customers, assess a customer’s needs, present Choate’s in a favorable manner, offer the customer options between Choate’s products and services and perform service work.
- One year of Residential HVAC experience
- GED or High School Diploma
- Valid and clean driver’s license
- Clean background
- Drug free
- Own Tools
- Three (3) years HVAC service experience
- Proficient in Ductless Systems
- Proficient with Communication Controls / Infinity
- Knowledge of Service Titan
- NATE Certified
- Goal oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communications skills
- Professional appearance
- Ability to multitask
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities
- Directly interact with customers by telephone, electronically and face to face.
- Keep appointments with customers as scheduled.
- Inspect customers’ current comfort systems.
- Take notes, measurements and pictures of existing comfort systems.
- Secure all relevant information regarding Choate’s customers’ current comfort systems.
- Create estimates and proposals using Choate’s pricing, bidding and sales strategy.
- Offer options and upgrades.
- Inform customers of any special pricing and/or promotions.
- Offer preventative maintenance agreements as necessary.
- Perform HVAC service as necessary.
- Perform HVAC maintenance as necessary.
- Turn in all previous day’s paperwork and collected money to the HVAC Service Manager by 8:00 a.m. the following day.
- Interact with Choate’s employees in order to schedule and coordinate services and troubleshoot problems.
- Respond promptly to customer inquiries.
- Attend Service meetings as scheduled by the HVAC Service Manager.
- Meet daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly goals and quotas as set by the HVAC Service Manager.
- Direct any questions you have to the HVAC Service Manager.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must learn Service Titan or any other software utilized by Choate’s.
- Must secure and maintain any licenses, clearances, passes or other identification requested by Choate’s and necessary for performing Choate’s work.
- Must secure the necessary tools to perform Choate’s work.
Applicant must be able to ascend and descend ladders. Applicant must be able to lift up to 50 pounds, unassisted. Work will be performed both in a comfortable indoor facility and outside in the elements. Applicant will experience some interruptions and occasional exposure to demands and pressures from persons other than his/her immediate supervisor. The position frequently requires sitting, handling objects with hands, standing, walking, reaching, crawling, climbing stairs and ladders, talking, hearing, staring at computer screens and typing.
Vision requirements: Ability to see information in print and/or electronically.
BACKGROUND CHECK PERFORMED, DRUG TEST AND REFERENCES REQUIRED
If interested, please submit a resume.
Choate's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc.Why Work Here?
Choate's is one of the fastest growing companies in the area and is offering excellent pay and opportunities for growth.
820 Herbert RoadCordova, TN
ConstructionView all jobs at Choate's Air Conditioning and Heating, Inc.