We are growing hospitality company looking for a Full Charge Bookkeeper with hospitality experience and an enthusiastic attitude to work alongside our team.
The ideal candidate is professional, has a strong work ethic, believes in the power of team work, strives to be their best, and puts their heart into their work.
If this seems like an opportunity that interests you, please come meet us!
- Knowledge of accrual and cash based accounting
- Maintain and support the general ledger
- Record all income and deposits and maintain records
- Maintain inventory and fixed asset records
- Prepare daily and end of month reports for forecasting revenue and expenses.
- Responsible for all account reconciliations and monthly balance sheets, including bank accounts, credit cards, and loan accounts.
- Manage weekly AP and vendor invoices and payment processing, including collecting and maintaining all required documentation.
- Track and manage all food and beverage inventory
- Manage and process the filing of all licenses and record keeping on them.
- Monitor daily cash balances and process external and inter-company transfers and wires.
- Manage sales tax reporting and payments.
- Payroll processing and recording
- Oversee all A/R and ensure timely collection of payments due
- Prepare subcontractor 1099's, and any other IRS year-end requirement
- Prepare and process monthly distributions to ownership
- Prepare and submit all relevant documents for CPA firm.
- Report on issues and variances when they arise
- Manage bookkeeper if/when needed.
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in related field (required)
- Minimum of 5 years bookkeeping experience
- Hospitality experience a plus!
- Proficient with QuickBooks and Excel
- High Degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Proactive with an ability to suggest improvements
- Ability to work in a small team environment as well as independently
- Contribute to a positive and energetic work culture