X-Ray Technician OR Basic Machine Operator
- $15 to $20 Hourly
ChiropracticUSA dba AlignLife is Chiropractic, Spine and Rehabilitation offices with locations in Ocala, The Villages, Florida. We are a growing company continuously searching for healthcare professionals with a passion for helping others. When you choose ChiropracticUSA dba AlignLife as your career destination, you'll become part of a dynamic group who are committed to providing the highest quality health care to individuals and families. Our doctors and treatment team all share a dedication to health and wellness. With
various locations and growing, ChiropracticUSA dba AlignLife is seeking individuals that have a desire to help others and
work alongside other healthcare professionals in a fast-paced, rewarding environment.
As a member of our team, you'll help us fulfill our mission of enhancing patients' quality of life so they can
achieve the highest possible level of health, independence, and function. Just as we add life to our patients'
future years, we'll do the same for your career, offering you a great place to work and grow for years to
come. All locations are currently seeking an experienced X-Ray Tech OR someone with a Basic
Machine Operator License (BMO).
● Full time position with benefits.
● Qualifies employee’s children for enrollment in The Villages Charter School if hired for this location.
● Perform radiological duties in compliance with X-Ray department and legal requirements.
● Perform selected administrative, and clerical duties that assist in the delivery of patient care
management under the direction of a Chiropractic Physician. These duties will be delegated in
relation to the individual's degree of training in accordance with the objectives and policies of the
organization and respective state laws governing such action and activities.
● Additional training above and beyond the X-Ray Technician will be provided.
● High School diploma or GED equivalent
● Graduate of a Radiologic Technician/Technologist program with a current Florida License or
Basic Machine Operator Licensed (BMO)
● Current Florida license as a Radiologic Technician/Technologist
● BLS/CPR certification required within 30 days of employment
● Must be upbeat, friendly, caring, service oriented, and a team player
ChiropracticUSA of Jasmine Inc.
7668 SW 60th AvenueOcala, FL
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.