Seeking an Associate Doctor of Chiropractic for our Central Phoenix location. Candidate must be motivated, hardworking, and ready to become part of our team. Personal Injury experience preferred but not required. Spanish speaking a plus but also not required. This position is available immediately.
Summary of Essential Job Functions include:
- Provide consultations, complete examinations, and develop individualized treatment plans.
- Educate patients on the therapy modalities recommended/used and the benefit of each.
- Ability to provide high volume of chiropractic adjustments.
- Complete timely progress re-evaluations.
- Use office equipment and software.
- Complete timely and clear documentation of services rendered.
- Maintain a professional appearance to represent our company
- Doctor of Chiropractic Arizona License in good standing
- We practice using diversified, drop table, with some activator techniques
- Possess excellent communication skills
- Enthusiastic approach to customer service
- Central Phoenix – 12th St. and Missouri