Chiropractic Front Desk, Billing/Collections
Chiropractic Office Louisville, KY
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a competent Billing/Collections specialist to undertake a variety of financial and non-financial tasks in order to help guarantee the company’s revenues. You will handle the processing of incoming payments and formulate a system for making collections in a timely manner, along with the issuing of necessary paperwork, with phone, front desk, and patient care. Additional collections bonus possible after three month probationary period.
Great Monday through Friday daytime hours. Relatively low-stress office.
Timely raises after proven ability and consistent work history.
Some college preferred.
Office located on the West end of Louisville, Kentucky.
- Assume the responsibility of receiving and sorting incoming payments with attention to credibility
- Manage the status of accounts and balances and identify inconsistencies
- Post bills, receipts and invoices
- Update accounts receivable database with new accounts or missed payments
- Ensure all payers remain informed on their outstanding debts and deadlines
- Provide solutions to any relative problems of clients
- Write thorough reports on billing activity with clear and reliable data
- Skilled in front desk services, multi-line phone, patient scheduling.
- Chiropractic patient modalities and procedures
- Proven experience as billing/collections specialist
- Adherence to laws and best practices in regards to dealing with customers and data
- Comfortable dealing with numbers and the processing of financial information
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (particularly Excel) and Electronic Records software
- Proficiency in English
- Results-driven and patient
- High degree of attention to detail, trustworthiness and attendance record
Chiropractic OfficeWhy Work Here?
Working together to get people better..