We are currently seeking a Doctor Of Chiropractic, Associate to join our team! You will focus on providing high quality patient care as part of a healthcare team.
- Perform chiropractic procedures as necessary
- Create and perform treatment plans
- Assess patient health through interviews and physical examinations
- Communicate information to patients regarding diagnosis and treatment goals
- Maintain patient medical records
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Document each patient to CMS standards, with medical necessity clearly documented
- Exhibit exemplary behavior towards medical and support staff, but especially towards patients
- Previous experience as a license chiropractor, minimum of 4 years
- Advanced knowledge of treatment and drug interactions
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong attention to detail in patient visit notes
- Strong communication skills
Chiropractic Community Health Services of New York
Why Work Here?Great support staff. No weekend hours. We offer a competitive salary, 401K plan, vacation and paid holidays.
A company that provides a a stable and secure full time position without the worries of running a business.