We are seeking a Chiropractic Office Assistant to join our team! You will perform clinical and administrative functions in order to drive company success.
Our office is a busy environment and our number one priority is to make our patients welcome and comfortable with our friendly staff.
Applicants must possess the following skills and experience:
- Able to work closely with patients in a clinical environment
- Plan and schedule appointments and events
- Impeccably clean and organized
- Greet and assist patients
- Answer inbound telephone calls
- Develop and implement organized filing systems
- Perform all other office and cleaning tasks
- We are so busy that you won't have any down time - your day will fly by in our fun team atmosphere
- Open Monday / Wednesday / Friday - you will be working 1 to 2 days per week
- Experience in a fast pace, multi-tasking environment is a must
- You must have an ability to thrive in a fast paced environment
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong organizational skills
Why Work Here?
This is a fun, fast paced place to work where you are able to truly help your community live a stronger healthier life.