Chiropractic/physical therapist aide works in a medical/chiropractic office assisting chiropractors and therapists in therapies such as traction, electrostim and decompression. They also assist the physicians and therapists with record keeping as well as performing clerical and administrative tasks. Chiropractic assistants should be able to work with minimal supervision, be organized and able to multitask, They must have a positive attitude as well as a personable and professional disposition. We require a high school diploma or GED, as well as the following abilities: Living within a 7 mile radius to the clinic is very important. Because of the hours of operation with extended lunch periods, living close to the clinic is essential.
- Multitasking Skills –Working in a medical setting requires the ability to work on several different tasks at once and ensure that everything gets completed in a timely manner.
- ·Interpersonal Skills –Chiropractic assistants work with patients from all walks of life, as well as a team of colleagues, so good interpersonal and communication skills are important as well as being genuinely interested in helping others.
To be a top-notched Chiropractic Assistant you, will want to start with these important qualities:
- Be a phenomenal people person. If you do not LOVE people this is the wrong job for you.
- You must possess fantastic organization skills.
- You must be able to multi-task efficiently.
- You must be a team player and be able to get along with others.
- You must be likable.
- You must portray empathy and a caring attitude.
- You must be genuinely interested in helping others.
- You must be able to detect and anticipate problems with patients.
- You must be willing to come early and stay late.
- Flexible availability.
- Must be trainable
Job Type: Part-time
- customer/patient service (knowledge and appreciation of chiropractic preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- English (required)
- Bilingual (English/Spanish) (a plus)
- Morning (Required)
- Mid-Day (Required)
- Evening (Required)
- Saturday mornings