Illinois Nutrition Consultants, which represents the Standard Process and MediHerb lines, is a growing, whole food and herbal supplement company. We provide training and support for health care practitioners utilizing nutrition.
We need an Associate Representative with the skills and experience necessary to be the driving factor for sales growth.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Passion for Health & Wellness, Territory Management, Client Relationships, Meeting Sales Goals, Presentation Skills, Product Knowledge, Self-Confidence, Communication Skills
- Enroll accounts in seminars, workshops, study groups, and webinars and attend those events
- Generate new accounts from licensed health care professionals and reactivate stagnant accounts
- Detail Standard Process & MediHerb products to accounts
- Keep accounts informed of new programs, practice tools, and marketing techniques to engage patients
- Evaluate accounts’ practices and offer advice on integrating nutrition
- Engage in public speaking and make presentations
- Build long-term relationships with accounts to move them forward
- Inform management by submitting activity and results reports weekly
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational seminars, reviewing professional publications, and studying independently
- Full time contacted: 75% of time spent on the road; 25% in-office calls, planning, and training. Most time will be spent visiting chiropractic and other wellness offices in the Southern Illinois area.
- Must own a safe operating vehicle, provide valid driver's license and proof of car insurance
- Pay will include a base amount plus quarterly commissions based on year over year (YOY) growth of sales in an already established territory
- Benefit package auto allowance, phone allowance, paid mileage, vacation time, discounted products, etc…
- High school diploma and post-secondary education in business, marketing, and/or health field
- Efficient in the use of computer programs including:Microsoft PowerPoint, Word, Excel, Outlook, Google Drive, Google Docs, Google Sheets, Zoom Meeting
- Proven successful track record in previous sales position
- Basic understanding of anatomy and physiology
- Strong interest in alternative healthcare and a personal interest in nutrition
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $60,000.00 /year