Our purpose is to educate and adjust as many families as possible, to optimal health, through natural chiropractic care. Our practice focuses on correcting posture through methods of chiropractic biophysics. We work on correcting the problem, then retraining the muscles to stabilize and hold the correction.
Who we want
● Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
● Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your practice members?
● Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
● Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
● Do you innately sense the feelings of others and often feel the patient’s needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor in our practice. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality. You will be responsible for all the activities involved in converting and retaining practice members.
What you need
● Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and KS State license in good standing
● Chiropractors licensed in any other U.S. state are encouraged to apply
Things you should know
● Starting Salary $85,000 to $90,000 annually depending on experience, after an initial 3 to 6 month on-boarding period at $1,000/week
● Paid seminars and continuing education
Practice Integrated (MD/DC/PT)
Family Oriented Care Adjustment plus Wellness
Specific Techniques: Diversified, Thompson Drops
Chiro Match Makers