Chiro Match Makers Boston, MA
- Posted: over a month ago
- $75,000 to $100,000 Yearly
Our rapidly growing medical practice is seeking a motivated Associate Chiropractic Physician to join our team of licensed professionals in providing outstanding healthcare services for our patients. We pride ourselves in providing the best Chiropractic, Acupuncture and Rehab treatments. Our team is committed to relieving pain and restoring our patients to good health and wellness.
We combine the latest technology with proven treatment solutions to create a holistic care plan tailored to each patient. We are proud to be minority woman-owned and operated and enjoy a full and diverse caseload of patients.
Who we want
Do you naturally customize your approach to each patient?
Do you find deep satisfaction in forming and enjoying close relationships with your patients?
Are you naturally upbeat and can get others excited about Chiropractic care?
Do you have a great desire to learn more about Chiropractic and how it can help others?
Do you* innately sense the feelings of others* and often feel the patients needs before they even voice it?
What you will do
Our Practice is offering an opportunity to showcase your clinical skills as a Chiropractor. We are looking for a positive person with great people and communication skills and a passion for helping others through Chiropractic care. Excellent relationship building skills are a must to ensure service is provided with a high degree of quality.
- Caseload is largely functional rehab with sports, musician, and automotive injuries
- Treatment plans often integrate services from multiple care providers, including chiropractors, physical therapists, and massage therapists
- Practice includes multiple treatment spaces, including an exercise floor for classes or one-on-one therapeutic exercises and activities
- Cloud-based EMR system Training included
What you need
- Doctor of Chiropractic Diploma and MA State license in good standing
- Chiropractors licensed in good standing in any other U.S. state are encouraged to apply
- Graston technique and active release technique (ART) training or FAKTR certificate preferred
- Fluent English required. Skill in Korean or Mandarin Chinese is a plus.
Things you should know
- Starting Salary $75,000 to $100,000 annually depending on experience, after an initial 3 onboarding period at $5000/month
- Mentorship program available for new graduates with a desire to work in an outpatient chiropractic setting, including training and support to open your own successful chiropractic facility under our brand.
- IRA with company match available after the appropriate waiting period
- Medical insurance plan
- Paid malpractice insurance
- Paid seminars and continuing education
- We are just a short walk from Boston mass transit, Berklee College, and Northeastern University campuses
- Flexible full-time schedule available, including weekend options