Chipton-Ross is seeking 10 Tool & Fixture Specialist B located in New Orleans, LA
- Performs routine tool set up activities. Makes minor repairs.
- Performs manufacture, assembly and fabrication of tools.
- Operates various factory support equipment to move materials and tools as required.
- Provides tooling support to other organizations.
- Assists in determining fabrication and assembly processes for the design.
- Assists in reverse engineering design and fabrication processes for parts.
Machining experience highly recommended.
Education/experience typically acquired through basic education (e.g. High School diploma/GED) and typically 1 or more years' related work experience or an equivalent combination of education and experience (e.g. vocational school/Associate).
FULL TIME/VARIABLE SHIFT
WORK HOURS: Candidates must be able to work a variable shift.
This work assignment has been designated as "safety-sensitive" by the Client. Contractors assigned to safety-sensitive jobs at the Client site must first complete regulatory pre-placement requirements prior to reporting to assignment. Additionally, contractors assigned to safety-sensitive work will be subject to random drug and alcohol testing in accordance with federal mandates.
Employment will be contingent on clearing a drug screen and background check. Both must clear prior to start date.