This position will be working remote until work from home orders are lifted
Under general supervision, act as first contact for any computer, application or system-related problems and be able to provide direct, telephone based and remote control/diagnostic support services to include software, hardware, and network connectivity support to internal users on standard PCs, laptops, various mobile devices, Windows desktop applications and technologies including MS Office365, Outlook, Internet Explorer, Edge, Adobe Reader, VPN connectivity, printers, and applications developed and/or hosted in-house. Support is provided in a process-oriented environment with Service Level Objectives and specific focus on exceeding customer’s expectations by delivering quality customer service.
• With minimal supervision, uses technical expertise and established guidelines to complete routine and assigned tasks accurately and in a timely manner.
• Consistently uses courtesy while providing support to end users. Asks questions to gather information about the problem and listens carefully. Guides the user through diagnostic and resolution procedures, using clear and concise directions
• Resolves a variety of Help Desk ticket problems with good judgment, attention to detail, persistence, and in a timely manner. Documents, tracks, and monitors trouble tickets to resolution. Meets SLA requirements.
• Follows policies and procedure to ensure corporate data security.
• Executes and enforces user access guidelines and procedures.
• Demonstrates working knowledge of and troubleshoots configuration and connectivity to client/server and web-based enterprise applications and mobile-workforce applications.
• Responds positively and promptly to coworker requests for assistance.
• Participates in assigned projects, contributing to their accurate and timely completion.
• Communicates effectively with all levels of employees, both technical and non-technical.
Experience providing Office 365 Support (No LESS than 2 years)
Experience providing PC Support in an enterprise/corporate setting (NO LESS THAN 2 years)
Experience providing support for both IOS and Android devices. (NO LESS THAN 2 years)
Prefer CompTIA A+ or Net + certifications. Education or training in ITIL, electronics, organizing, planning, decision making and effective communication skills preferred. Successful candidate must have more than two years of demonstrated job experience using basic writing, effective communications, training, and technical reading skills as well as skills in interpersonal relations, handling conflict, organizing, analyzing, planning, judgment, listening, decision making, cooperation, sensitivity to others, technical problem solving, and system troubleshooting. Knowledge of Windows 7 or Windows 8, and Microsoft Office is required. Candidate must be familiar with Incident Management software and processes, remote management tools, and has higher than average customer service skills. Experience with ServiceNow, Office 365, Citrix, and Mobile Device Operating Systems is preferred. In addition to normal office work conditions, candidate must have the ability to perform the physical activities of the job.
Bachelor’s degree in a related field and 1 year recent experience in help desk operations. Associates Degree in a computer science-related field and 2 years recent experience in help desk operations. High School diploma and two years of demonstrated work experience on a Service Desk.
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.
Chipton-Ross Inc.Chipton Ross, a leader in staffing Technical Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Industrial, Professional, and Administrative career opportunities throughout the United States. (Now offering a Logistics Recruiting Division.) Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.