Financial Analyst Entry Level - 202515
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
hipton-Ross is seeking a Financial Analyst 1 for an opening in Newport News, VA.
Performs economic research and studies subjects such as rates of return, depreciation, working capital, investments, and financial and expense comparisons by analysis of profit and loss statements and income statements. Prepares reports of findings and recommendations to management. Develops, maintains, and establishes operational specifications for financial information systems considering such things as information flow, volume, and document format for data processing equipment. May provide analysis on business development and may monitor business performance by unit or division.
Ensure that invoices are processed accurately and according to purchase order terms.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to processing high volumes of invoices, research and analysis to resolve issues. Communicates extensively with internal and external customers in both written and verbal formats.
Processing and paying of invoices affiliated with issued purchase orders for an assigned group of vendors/suppliers associated with one or more buying offices.
Responsible for paying invoices for assigned vendors and suppliers within purchase order payment terms while adhering to established policies and procedures, work instructions, and key SOX controls.
Develop and maintain collaborative and effective business relationships with buying office and value stream counterparts within Sourcing and Facilities to ensure vendor and supplier payments are made in accordance with negotiated payment terms and that contractual terms and conditions are met.
Provide excellent and timely email and telephone communication with internal and external stakeholders.
• Responsible for paying invoices for assigned vendors and suppliers within purchase order payment terms while adhering to established policies and procedures, work instructions and key SOX controls.
• SAP experience preferred
• Experience in Finance/Accounts Payable fields
• Provide excellent and timely email and telephone communication with internal and external stakeholders
1. Knowledge of accounting concepts. Strong analytical and communication skills.
2. Ability to integrate and think across multiple processes simultaneously.
3. Ability to read, understand and apply terms and conditions in supplier and vendor subcontracts.
4. Minimum of 1 year experience in Finance/Accounts Payable field.
Bachelors or Masters is required.
School must be accredited
Monday-Friday 7:30am- 4:00pm. Overtime is expected ~10% per week. Initial training will be onsite- remote work available after orientation and training.
No travel required
Visit our web site @ http://www.chiptonross.com/ to get details on over 2500 job openings in 28 states.
AddressNewport News, VA
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at Chipton-Ross Inc.
Get fresh Entry Financial Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.