Senior Customer Service Representative
Chip Berry Insurance Cincinnati, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
- Complete requests for insurance quotes
- Ensure that all applications are scanned and uploaded to the appropriate customer file
- Assist clients with billing issues
- Call on past due payments
- Timely issuance of certificates of insurance: property, general liability, auto, etc.
- Assistance with mailings.
- Track return of Renewal Questionnaires and coordinate accurate and timely entry of data.
- Handle institution requests
- Vender servicing
- Maintain and coordinate open items with service providers
- Oversees the preparation and implementation of all transactions, paperwork, and internal processing for assigned accounts.
- Works closely with Producers on all aspects of client service, marketing, and renewals.
- Responsible for overall retention of accounts in assigned book of business.
- Timely issuance of certificates of insurance
- Assistance with cross-selling
- Assistance with mailings
- Policy changes
- Overall servicing of the accounts
- Online quoting
- Schedule personal insurance reviews with clients via phone call or email
Qualified candidates for this position should have the following experience:
- Solid technical skills in the area of property & casualty insurance and risk management • Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and ability to learn new systems • Experience with agency management software • Strong analytical skills • Ability to organize time effectively • All other duties as assigned • Must be able to maintain a number of projects with frequent interruptions,
Compensation is a base hourly rate plus commission and bonus potential. Hourly rate will be commensurate with experience and qualifications such as P&C license etc. Candidates without a P&C license will be required to obtain one in 6 months.
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
Chip Berry InsuranceWhy Work Here?
We are a growing agency with maximum room for advancement and income potential.
A growing property and casualty insurance agency, utilizing cutting edge technology.
8041 Hosbrook Road Suite 414 CincinnatiCincinnati, OH