Want to join a growing team in a fast paced industry? Do you enjoy working in an environment of collaboration and support, to understand your goals and do everything possible to help you achieve them?
We are committed to giving new and seasoned agents the tools, support, training and positive reinforcement to build and grow a sustainable real estate business!
Whether thinking of getting into real estate or already working in the industry, our team is growing and wants to help you achieve your goals!!
In 2 short years the team has grown from 4 agents to 44 agents, and our team has closed 210 units in 2017, 326 in 2018 and is on pace for 500+ in 2019!!!!
WE HAVE MORE LEADS THAN WE CAN HANDLE!!
We are looking for ambitious, self-motivated individuals for a rewarding full-time sales positions. Self-starters who want to build a career…not just get a job. Team players who thrive working with a tight knit company and care about their clients needs.
Whether you are new to Real Estate and are looking for the best training in the industry, or have been selling for years and desire to take your career to the next level, our aggressive lead generations systems, extensive administrative, marketing and sales support, cutting-edge technologies and energetic team environment are just some of the tools we prove to help YOU succeed!Compensation:
$75,000 - $100,000+ yearlyResponsibilities:
- Coordinate efforts to negotiate property sale between buyer and seller to provide desired results
- Participate in open houses, networking activities and MLS to enhance your sales
- Learn from other agents so you can develop a successful and long-term career
- Coordinate with clients and seek properties matching client expectations
- “Always be consulting” in order to provide your clients with your very best service and your very best advice
- Work with home buyers and sellers to help them accomplish their goals
- Prospect to keep your pipeline full
- Have FUN
- Counsel buyers/sellers on offers. Explain merits and weakness of each component or each offer
- Must have a valid Real Estate License
- High attention to detail with regards to contracts
- Technologically proficient and able to learn new programs and systems
- Willing to work evenings and weekends
- Experience in real estate sales is a plus
- Exercise active listening and active questioning skills to build rapport and uncover client needs
- Display excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Be customer focused with a positive attitude
- High school diploma or higher
- MA or NH real estate license (or the ability to obtain one)
- Capable of working as a member of a team
Chinatti Realty Group is one of Massachusetts’s fastest growing real estate companies. With cutting edge technology and an unsurpassed marketing program, Chinatti Realty is experiencing record setting growth both with customers and agents.