Assistant Channel Sales Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, dental, life insurance,
· Maintain good business relationships with new and existing channel partners to conduct needs analysis, relay product information, quotations and tenders. Create strong relationship with key client stakeholders at both senior and mid-management levels.
· Screens potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
- Develops negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
· Conduct marketing research for new product, and make business decisions by locating and analyzing sales trend, service areas and potential business opportunities.
· Fully understand and master internal sales operations processes to evaluate and access opportunities for improvements.
- Partner with support department to develop solution and make proposals based on customer needs and inquiries.
- Work closely with different business units and make sure all projects are smooth and efficient.
- Daily system input for new sales enquiries, sales status, ongoing sales cases, and case follow-up.
- Assist in building and driving channel marketing strategies and programs to promote the sales performance.
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business Administration or Telecommunication, Telecom or project related qualification is a plus.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in sales operations or business development role, telecom related market is preferred, and global telecom business experience is a plus.
- Strong customer-orientated attitude, self-motived, detailed oriented, well organized, and is able to work under pressure and in different time zones.
- Effective, clear, and charismatic presentation skills.
- Highly collaborative, strong listening and interpersonal skills .
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Suite.
China Mobile International (USA) IncWhy Work Here?
A lot of room to grow, great benefits, fast-paced working environment
China Mobile International Limited (CMI) is a wholly owned subsidiary of China Mobile. Leveraging the strong support by China Mobile, CMI provides a full range of comprehensive international telecommunications services, which includes ICT, roaming, Internet, MNC services and Value Added Business across the globe. Headquartered in Hong Kong, CMI has expanded our footprint in 20 countries across different regions.
AddressSan Jose, CA