Chimney Works, LLC a family-owned and operated commercial chimney installation company is looking for an Operations & Construction Manager to join the team. Chimney Works, LLC is an industry leader having served the Maryland, DC & Virginia area for over 10 years, and we’re continuing to expand while other companies are slowing down. We value teamwork, quality, and integrity, which are our most important core values. We are looking for an Operations & Construction Manager with knowledge of the HVAC industry, who can schedule multiple crews and is not afraid to get their hands dirty when necessary. Growth is vital to our company, but not at the expense of our excellent customer service. If you have experience as a sheet metal mechanic, project manager, or a background in general construction management, and want to create a long-term career for yourself within a growing organization, Chimney Works, LLC would like to speak with you.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
· Communicate with mechanical contractors and owners as needed
· Create crew schedules and manage individual & team projects
· Manage supply chain & make sure crews have necessary materials
· Manage vehicles and delegate maintenance responsibilities
· Communicate and coordinate with sales team regarding upcoming projects
Successful Candidates Must Have:
· 5 + years’ experience in HVAC installation, sheet metal mechanics, or related industry preferred
· Strong attention to detail, ability to work autonomously with little supervision
· Experience managing individuals and teams
· Familiarity with the use of standard tools
· Ability to meet strict deadlines
· Computer Skills – Word, Excel, Outlook, Adobe
· Clean personal background – Must be able to pass a Government check for facility access.
What we Offer:
· Paid time off beginning the first day of employment
· 10 paid holidays per year
· Multiple options for employer-subsidized health insurance
· Dental insurance
· Vision insurance
· 401 K
· Short & Long-Term Disability and basic life insurance
Chimney Works, LLC
Why Work Here?
Room for growth and amazing benefits package.