Logistics/Training Team Leader
- Posted: over a month ago
Chimera Enterprises International is seeking a logistics/training team leader who is experienced in U.S. Army Logistics focused training, able to assess current training effectiveness and identify capabilities gaps; make recommendations for corrective action where necessary; assist in developing Programs of Instruction (POIs); identify and apply beneficial training aids; establish course conduct; and deliver instruction to Army personnel in classroom as well as hands-on equipment settings. The Logistics/Training Team Leader is also responsible for managing training schedules and a team of instructors providing training on-site as well as units within their respective geographic region. A SECRET level Security Clearance is required.
- Five years’ experience delivering training to U.S. Army personnel with curricula specifically focused on Army Logistics Training.
- Five years’ experience managing subordinate personnel, establishing, and managing work schedules, and evaluating personnel performance.
- Three years’ experience developing training curricula and training support packages for U.S. Army training programs.
- The ability to communicate directly to and through correspondence with senior Army leaders to include General Officer levels.
- Experience in the analysis of command logistics training programs to include shortcomings, development of corrective recommendations, and presentation of findings to the senior leadership for decision.
- Well versed in Army logistics policies and procedures and has a high degree of technical and management expertise in tactical logistics operations and training.
- Secret Clearance
Must possess five years’ experience in some or all of the following:
- The Army Maintenance Management System
- The Army Materiel Maintenance Policy
- Supply Policy Below the National Level
- Using Unit Supply Systems
- Physical Security
- Environmental Programs
Must have familiarity with Logistics Information Systems:
- Standard Army Maintenance System-Enhanced (SAMS-E)Global Combat Support System – Army (GCSS-ARMY)
- Property Book Unit Supply Enhanced (PBUSE)
- Decision Support Tool (DST)
- Standard Army Retail Supply System (SARSS)
- Standard Army Ammunition System Modernization (SASMOD)
- Theater Operations Automated Movement and Identification Solutions (TC-AIMS)
- Very Small Aperture Terminal (V-SAT)
- Materiel Common Operating Picture (M-COP)
- Microsoft Office
Must have familiarity or knowledgeable in some or all of the following areas:
- Army Award for Maintenance Excellence.
- Army Oil Analysis Program
- Army Warranty Program
- Sample Data Collection Program
- Army Modification Program
- Army maintenance Floats
- Drivers Training
- Product quality deficiency and/or improvement reports
- Administrative storage of materiel
- Army tire retread program
- Tool improvement program
- National Maintenance Program
- Ground safety Notification System
- Army Corrosion Prevention and Control Program
- Army Battery Program
- Property Accountability
- Financial Liability Investigation Property Loss
- Inventory and inventory adjustments
- Requesting and receiving supplies
- Property responsibility
- Management of I, II, III, IIIP, IV, VIII
- Hazardous Materiel
- Stock Control
- Excess management
- Ammunition management
- Food service equipment management
- Medical equipment management
- CBRNE Program
- TMDE Program
- Communications and Electronics
Location: Fort Stewart, GA
Chimera Enterprises International (Chimera) is a Service-Disabled Veteran Owned Company with headquarters in Maryland. We are built to inspire growth for our clients with innovative solutions, that helps our clients succeed. Chimera is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability.
Powered by JazzHR
Chimera Enterprises International
AddressFort Stewart, GA
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at Chimera Enterprises International