CWMD Analyst (Mid-Level)
- Posted: over a month ago
Chimera Enterprises International is seeking a CWMD Analyst (Mid-Level). The Analyst must be knowledgeable of Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction (CWMD), including planning support and assessments. The Analyst will support DTRA at Ft. Belvoir, VA.
- Planning support and assessments to more effectively synchronize DTRA’s CWMD mission.
- Assist with planning support and assessments to a CWMD operations plan (OPLAN), working groups, and problem solving.
- Confers with managers to obtain additional information or to interpret policies and procedures related to change requirements.
- Prepares reports and documentation related to options and to change evaluations.
- Support interagency and foreign partners
- Minimum of 5 years Military and CWMD experience.
- Minimum 5 years in a Joint Organization.
- Experience with the client's CWMD mission and the Joint Operation Planning Process.
- Knowledge of CWMD policies
- Top Secret Clearance
- Minimum BA/BS
Location: Ft. Belvoir, VA
Chimera Enterprises International is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining a diverse workforce, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities.
Powered by JazzHR
Chimera Enterprises International
AddressFort Belvoir, VA
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?