* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
* Maintains continuity among work teams by documenting maintenance actions; noting system or equipment irregularities requiring continued monitoring.
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by developing and enforcing procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Maintains hvac/plumbing maintenance parts and equipment inventory by checking stock to determine inventory level; anticipating needed parts and equipment; placing and expediting orders for parts and equipment; verifying receipt of parts and equipment.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
* Maintains working climate by installing, repairing, and servicing heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning (HVAC/Plumbing) systems.
* Keeps equipment, systems, and building ready for use by completing preventive maintenance schedules; restoring and repairing faulty or inoperative HVAC systems and associated equipment; recommending changes and new HVAC installations.
* Complies with local, state, and federal codes and standards by directing and monitoring the work of vendors, contractors, and staff; inspecting the HVAC/Plumbing systems and equipment.
* Implements changes, expansions, and additions to HVAC/Plumbing systems by identifying problems; keeping abreast of new developments; using statistics and equipment history reports.
* Achieves HVAC/Plumbing maintenance financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
* Completes HVAC/Plumbing maintenance operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
Supervision, HVAC Systems, Equipment Maintenance, Supply Management, Vendor Relationships, Technical Understanding, People Management, Developing Budgets, Developing Standards, Attention to Detail, Job Knowledge
Requirements for Plumbers
- 3 Years Apprentice
- Licensed Journeyman
- Must be able to work with water heaters, Boilers, and Residential Properties
Requirements for HVAC
- E.P.A Card
- 3 plus years experience
- Must be able to work with Basic refrigoration and Residential situations
- Duct work is a plus, but not required.