ChillHit Labs sales team is looking for a bright, motivated and high-performing Sales Representative to join our crew. As a Sales Representative at ChillHit Labs Inc, you will be responsible for managing and closing opportunities within your territory. This person must demonstrate all the behaviors associated with a high-performance sales culture, specifically prospecting for new business, upsell and cross-sell.
ChillHit Labs is a distribution leader within a product development ecosystem offering services to empower innovators in the lifestyle and health & wellness industries. We provide a complete operations platform for brands, manufacturers, and wholesalers to scale their business and increase profitability.
What will you do?
Sales Representatives serve as our primary connection to our wholesale clients. Sales Representatives are responsible for prospecting and closing new business via cold-calling, in-store presentations, and participation in industry trade shows and networking events. You will also be responsible for understanding our product offerings as well as competitive products. You will nurture client relationships, update and upsell them on new opportunities while ensuring they have the best experience possible. Ideal candidates are driven, ambitious self-starters.
- Prospect new accounts through walk-in, online and leads provided by management.
- Set up meetings with potential purchasing managers via cold-calling, email and walk in.
- Maintain regular communication with clients on a weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly basis
- Drop off samples, understand customer pain points and desires, and make sales presentations.
- Follow-up with prospective accounts via phone, email and SMS to stay top of mind and close new business.
- Make sure payment is completed and order is well process on our systems.
- Attend weekly meetings with sales management.
- Respond to phone and email inquiries in a timely, efficient and professional manner
- Maintain expert-level knowledge on our full product catalog as well as the latest trends in the cannabis industry
- Relay feedback from customers to management on a regular basis
- Maintain customer databases and ensure that all information is up-to-date and accurate
- Confirm order details with clients to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Monitor the status of deliveries and staying in regular communication with clients, account management, and warehouse fulfillment staff to ensure deadlines are met
- Reach out to clients on an as-needed basis to inform them about new products, special delivery schedules, and other important updates
Skills and Requirement
- Minimum one-year prior experience with sales or account management required
- An existing book of business in cannabis dispensaries, smoke shops, vape shops or prior experience in the industry strongly preferred.
- Proven track record of developing a strategic sales strategy, building new business, and meeting/exceeding quotas
- Responsibility & accountability (you must take ownership of your accounts and all issues related to them)
- Excellent attention to detail
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills, including a patient attitude, a friendly disposition, and a willingness to go the extra mile for our customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication, presentation, negotiation, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment
- Proficient technical skills including use of MS Office, Google Drive, and CRM software
- A team spirit and helpful attitude.
Job Type: Full-time
Compensation: 6% commissions, incentives, and bonuses for on-target earnings.
Experience: Sales, minimum of 1 year (Required)
Education: High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Required travel: 100% (Required), Must have a valid drivers license and a car.
Products Catalog: Catalog.chillhitlabs.com